Apartment B – Escape into the heart of Salisbury in this well-appointed luxury rental. A spacious Living, Dining, Kitchen area offers a quality finishes and designer decor overlooking the Scoville Library Lawn and magnificent stone architecture. Two Bedrooms, a Full Bath, and Laundry Closet complete this home.
Enjoy the best of Litchfield County’s country living with a convenient village lifestyle. Steps away from Salisbury General Store, Sweet William’s Cafe, LaBonne’s Market, and local boutiques. Ride the bike path to Lakeville Lake’s town beach and restaurants. Other Nearby attractions include Hotchkiss, Berkshire, & Salisbury Schools; Catamount Ski Area, Ski Butternut, Mohawk Mountain; Twin Lakes, Sharon Beach, Lake Wononscopomuc; Lion’s Head, Hudson Valley, & Appalachian Trail hiking; the villages of Great Barrington, MA & Millerton, NY.
- Rental Option$12,000/term Summer Available: June 7 - Sept. 6, 2021
- Tenant Responsibilitesall utilities - propane, electricity, cable, internet, television. phone, water, sewer, lawn and snow.
- Landlord Responsibilitesmaintenance as needed, spring & fall cleanup.
- Bed Descriptions per RoomBedroom 1 - Queen Bedroom 2 - King
Total Rooms: 4
Full Bathrooms: 1
1/2 Baths: 0
Heating Fuel: Propane
Heating Systems: Hot Air
Air Conditioning: Central Air
Main Floor Bedroom: No
Pets: None Allowed
- Metro North Commuter RR (13.78 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (40.88 mi)49 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (32.78 mi)12 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (7.82 mi)13 reviews
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (19.89 mi)14 reviews
- Autism Treatment Center of America (4.7 mi)2 reviews
- Neo Restaurant & Bar (0.18 mi)26 reviews
- Mountainside Cafe (4.49 mi)100 reviews
- Morgan's Restaurant (2.89 mi)15 reviews