Enjoy the best of Litchfield County’s country living from this 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath home in Salisbury, CT. This light-filled, first-floor unit is ideally located in the village center overlooking the sprawling lawn of the Scoville Memorial Library. A custom-built Dinette and well-appointed Kitchen offer an open living area that tastefully frames the Living Room with beautiful bay window. Two Spacious Bedrooms, including the en-suite Master complete this luxurious rental. Newly renovated, carefully styled, and quality finishes – the convenience of in-town living paired with the beautiful backdrop of the Berkshires.
- Rental Option$4,000/month Summer June 1 - July 30, 2021
- Tenant ResponsibilitesAll utilities - propane, electricity, cable, internet, television, phone, water, sewer.
- Landlord ResponsibilitesLawn, snow, maintenance as needed, spring & fall cleanup.
- Bed Descriptions per RoomBedroom 1 King Bedroom 2 Queen
Total Rooms: 4
Full Bathrooms: 2
1/2 Baths: 0
Heating Fuel: Propane
Heating Systems: Hot Air
Air Conditioning: Central Air
Main Floor Bedroom: Yes
Pets: None Allowed
- Metro North Commuter RR (15.04 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (40.91 mi)49 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (33.86 mi)12 reviews
- Autism Treatment Center of America (3.55 mi)2 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (9.1 mi)13 reviews
- Callan Family Care Center (10.1 mi)1 reviews
- Morgan's Restaurant (4.16 mi)15 reviews
- Black Rabbit Bar & Grille (3.02 mi)67 reviews
- Neo Restaurant & Bar (1.46 mi)27 reviews