Classic 1920 Connecticut home–Totally renovated offering a luxurious summer retreat prominently sited in the Twin Lakes Region of Salisbury. This 8 Bedroom,7 Full Bath home offers space for the entire family upon its 33 acres, including a heated gunite pool, expansive bluestone terraces for entertaining & dining amongst the gorgeous Litchfield County Western views. A well-appointed Primary Bedroom suite with a sitting room and office with fireplaces offer privacy and tranquility while you open your home to family and friends throughout the summer. There is a home gym as well as the lower level divided for full family fun– a Billards Room, Home Theater, and Game Room. Escape to Salisbury– a true retreat!
- Rental Option$125,000/term Summer May 28 - Sept. 6, 2021
- Tenant ResponsibilitesPropane, oil, electric, internet, phone, cable, trash removal, pool cleaner, weekly cleaning with landlords cleaner, appropriate renters insurance satisfactory to the landlord with proof provided to the landlord prior to occupancy, final cleaning at end of term
- Landlord ResponsibilitesPool opening and closing, lawn mowing and gardening.
- Metro North Commuter RR (15.04 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (40.91 mi)49 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (33.86 mi)12 reviews
- Autism Treatment Center of America (3.55 mi)2 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (9.1 mi)13 reviews
- Callan Family Care Center (10.1 mi)1 reviews
- Morgan's Restaurant (4.16 mi)15 reviews
- Black Rabbit Bar & Grille (3.02 mi)67 reviews
- Neo Restaurant & Bar (1.46 mi)27 reviews