A wrap-around mahogany porch welcomes you into this charming 19th century restored antique. A wood-burning stove, hardwood floors, and updated eat-in kitchen are some of the features that make this home an ideal getaway in all seasons. The living room opens up through sliding doors to a large and private deck, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. In addition to the master bedroom and 2 guest rooms, the upper level also contains a modernized full bath with shower and ball and claw tub as well as a customized closet for washer and dryer. The 2-bedroom guest cottage could provide ideal studio space or be used for an income opportunity. A detached 1-car garage completes the property. The house is located on a quiet country road in the idyllic town of Salisbury Connecticut and only a short distance to the lake and a 20-minute drive to Wassaic Train Station.
- Metro North Commuter RR (15.54 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (39.86 mi)49 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (34.68 mi)12 reviews
- Neo Restaurant & Bar (2.05 mi)26 reviews
- Morgan's Restaurant (4.66 mi)15 reviews
- Mountainside Cafe (4.54 mi)100 reviews