This two-family home offers high ceilings and beautifully crafted finishes. The first-floor apartment is a spacious, recently updated one-bedroom. The second floor has three bedrooms, two baths, and a bonus space in the partially finished attic. The attached porch makes a wonderful outdoor gathering space. Constructed in the mid-1800s, this home offers all the character of the era and has been very well maintained and updated.
For auto racing enthusiasts, you are less than five minutes from the main gate of Lime Rock Park where the likes of Paul Newman and Tom Cruise have raced. Located near the Berkshires, there is easy access to many ski areas with different levels of challenge. Likewise, the region offers the cultural venues Tanglewood, The Mount, The Norman Rockwell Museum, and Chesterwood (the home and studio of the Lincoln Memorial sculptor, Daniel Chester French). Millerton, New York offers great shopping and restaurants, as well as The Movie House. Waterfalls, lakes, and rivers weave in and out of the Appalachian Trail. The Rail Trail now stretches from Wassaic to Copake for safe and scenic cycling, walking, or running. Wassaic Train Station, which is only a two-hour train ride to New York City, is a 25-minute drive from the home.
Pool, Hot-tub, Sauna
- Metro North Commuter RR (12.1 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (38.21 mi)49 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (32.28 mi)12 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (5.99 mi)13 reviews
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (16.42 mi)14 reviews
- Autism Treatment Center of America (8.38 mi)2 reviews
- Morgan's Restaurant (3.14 mi)15 reviews
- Mountainside Cafe (1.65 mi)100 reviews
- The Woodland (2.65 mi)66 reviews