These gorgeous 75+ acres flow around exquisite contours. A high building site offers magnificent distant views and a lower building site is nestled in a protected meadow. The land includes Webatuck Creek and permission has been granted for a footbridge to connect the western edge of the property and provide access to the Rail Trail. Close to the Villages of Millerton, Lakeville, Sharon, and to the Wassaic Train Station. Spectacular!
- Metro North Commuter RR (10.06 mi)4 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (27.94 mi)12 reviews
- Trailways Bus Terminal (26.49 mi)14 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (5.35 mi)13 reviews
- Northern Dutchess Hospital (20.75 mi)29 reviews
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (22.38 mi)14 reviews