Located on a secluded country road just outside of Amenia NY, this 43.14-acre lot is bursting with potential. The property consists of three lots of 32.3 acres, 5.54 acres, and 5.3 acres that are all adjoint each other and being sold together. A rough gravel road that gradually winds up to a cleared build site with views out to the Hudson Valley. Natural springs are abundant throughout the land, and feed streams and a seasonal waterfall. At the summit point, you will experience outreaching views of the vast Berkshire range.
This beautiful escape is only a few miles from the center of Amenia where you will find many shops, eateries, and drive-in movie theatre, and the Harlem Valley Rail Trail. In the summertime, catch a Broadway-quality show at the Sharon Playhouse just a few miles over the CT border. Any winter sports enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to Catamount and Mohawk Mountain ski resort and lodge.
Only a 2 hr drive to New York City or a train ride on Metro North, this property is the perfect weekend getaway or full-time residency tucked away in the Hudson Valley.
Location: 0 Cascade Mountain Road, Amenia NY, 12501
Tax ID Number: 132000-7068-00-990325-0000, 132000-7068-00-990325-0000, 132000-7068-00-930290-0000
Land Size: 43.14 acres
Approx. Road Frontage: 722 feet
Views: Berkshire Mountain Range
Taxes: $TBD Date: 2020
Taxes change; please verify current taxes.
Listing Agent: Jonathan Scarinzi
Listing Type: Exclusive
- Country Setting
- Large Acreage Property
- With Views
- Metro North Commuter RR (2.43 mi)4 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (21.99 mi)12 reviews
- Trailways Bus Terminal (24.8 mi)14 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (4.39 mi)13 reviews
- Northern Dutchess Hospital (19.26 mi)29 reviews
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (22.12 mi)14 reviews
- Serevan (0.59 mi)84 reviews
- Back In the Kitchen (0.06 mi)39 reviews
- Cascade Mountain Winery & Restaurant (2.45 mi)12 reviews