Sited on 3 rustic acres high above the road with long-range views of rolling fields, mountains, and forest in stunning Kent Connecticut. The rustic home offers a beamed ceiling great room that opens to the kitchen and a partially covered wrap-around porch.
There are four bedrooms and two full baths. This home is an ideal retreat with dining and shops in the historic village, lush parks for hiking, and the stunning Kent Falls State Park for picnics, trails, and swimming /playing under the falls. Smoking is allowed outside only.
- Tenant ResponsibilitesCredit check, references and liability insurance, all utilities, snow and trash removal, cable etc.
- Landlord ResponsibilitesInsurance, real estate taxess
Total Rooms: 6
Full Bathrooms: 2
1/2 Baths: 0
Heating Fuel: Oil
Heating Systems: Hot Air
Air Conditioning: Window Units
Main Floor Bedroom: Yes
Pets: To Be Determined
- Metro North Commuter RR (7.5 mi)4 reviews
- Hampton Luxury Liner (72.1 mi)253 reviews
- Camelot Specialty Limos (67.31 mi)109 reviews
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (18.21 mi)15 reviews
- New Milford Hospital (10.62 mi)14 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (10.6 mi)13 reviews
- Kingsley Tavern (0.13 mi)121 reviews
- Fife 'n Drum Restaurant & Inn (0.09 mi)103 reviews
- JP Gifford (0.14 mi)56 reviews