Situated off Robin Lane, along a shared driveway, this 7.6 acre lot in Copake, NY overlooks conservation land and views of the Bash-Bish Gap. A rolling landscape with a roughed-in drive to a high building site with distant southwestern views and eastern views along the length of the Taconic Range. Close to Hillsdale, Catamount Ski Area, Copake Lake, and all of the Hudson Valley’s boutiques and dining.
Features: views, abutting conservation land.
Location: Center Hill Road – Lot 10, Copake, NY 12516
Land Size: 7.6 acres Map: 166.-1-99
Vol.: 551 Page: 924
Driveway: roughed in
Sewer: septic to be installed
Water: well to be installed
Electric: at street
Cable/Satellite Dish: cable
Mil rate: 27.5 Date: 2016
Taxes: $3,828.95 Date: 2016
Taxes change; please verify current taxes.
Listing Agents: John Panzer
Listing Type: Exclusive
- Metro North Commuter RR (20.35 mi)4 reviews
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (37.92 mi)63 reviews
- 12 reviews
- Callan Family Care Center (0.72 mi)1 reviews
- Autism Treatment Center of America (7.89 mi)2 reviews
- 3 reviews
- Clock Tower Pub & Grill (0.61 mi)32 reviews
- Dad's Copake Diner (0.61 mi)61 reviews
- Taconic Wayside Inn (1.89 mi)16 reviews