Located in the Greater Hudson Valley in the Town of Ancram, NY in Columbia County. 100.4 acres for sale and ready for home to be built with some spectacular views and privacy. Long meandering drive to the top. Bucolic land is located in area of many large parcels with land owners protecting the land from further development. 15 minutes from Village of Millerton and Copake, NY. 20 minutes from Amenia, Wassaic Train and Pine Plains, NY. 30 minutes to Red Hook & Rhinebeck, NY. A two hour train ride away from NYC.
On clear day view the Catskills from afar and feel like you are on top of the world. Build the home of your dreams.
Location: East Ancram Road Ancram, New York 12502
Land Size: 100.4 Map: 221.-1-69 Lot#: 69
Volume: 578 Page: 2351
Survey: # 8564A Zoning: residential
Additional Land Available: n/a
Road Frontage: 50’ Water Frontage: n/a
Mil rate: $20.66 Date: 2020
Taxes: $ 5,121.82 Date: 2020
Taxes change; please verify current taxes.
Listing Agent: Arleen Shepley
Listing Type: Exclusive
- Metro North Commuter RR (17 mi)4 reviews
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (40.88 mi)63 reviews
- MTA Metro North Commuter Rail/Amtrak (28.76 mi)12 reviews
- Northern Dutchess Hospital (16.57 mi)28 reviews
- Columbia Memorial Health (15.14 mi)24 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (14.35 mi)13 reviews
- The Pond Restaurant (3.4 mi)17 reviews
- West Taghkanic Diner (6.2 mi)90 reviews
- Clock Tower Pub & Grill (5.42 mi)32 reviews