Here’s a rare opportunity to own a charming, well maintained riverfront investment property in one of the Berkshire’s most sought after communities! Directly on the Housatonic River, 54 River Street comprises two one-bedroom and two two-bedroom apartments. The units are separately metered and each has a separate boiler, with all utilities (including water), paid by the tenants The building has an excellent rental history. The large lot includes ample parking next to the building and is potentially sub-dividable. Just a few blocks to the Great Barrington town center and a short drive to the many attractions and ski areas nearby, the possibilities for this property are limited only by your imagination!
- Year Built1900
- Floor CoveringsWood
- Full Baths4
- ElementaryMuddy Brook Reg.
- MiddleW.E.B. DuBois Middle School
- HighMonument Mountain
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (36.48 mi)65 reviews
- Metro North Commuter RR (28.31 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (45.56 mi)49 reviews
- Berkshire Medical Center (19.08 mi)25 reviews
- Austen Riggs Center (6.48 mi)2 reviews
- Northern Dutchess Hospital (33.65 mi)28 reviews