46 Patricia Lane
Stanford, NY 12514
46 Patricia Lane
MLS# 405176Stanford, NYDutchess County $439,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,950 Sq Ft
On a dead-end street where there is unusual privacy & quiet, this 4 BR, 1.5 bath, 1950 SF Contemporary home has walls of glass for wonderful light & faces a glorious view of Upton Lake. With legal lake rights included, join the private lake association for $90 a year, keep a boat there, & walk over for boating, swimming, & fishing. 1.63 private acres is buffered & easy to maintain. Outside is a 45 ft deck w/a covered porch, a fire pit & hot tub. Three level living includes a spacious white K w/granite counters & a breakfast bar, open DR & LR, 24 ft. FR, & a master BR w/a dressing area. This home is passive solar facing south/southwest, has zoned baseboard heat, 4 splits for AC & additional heat if desired, & a pellet stove. Utility costs & taxes are LOW. Perfect for full time or weekend living, the TSP is close by, schools are Millbrook, & this home is charming, well built, & in excellent, move-in condition. It’s a home you will want to see ASAP.
To learn more, visit harneyrealestate.com and type 405176 into the Quick Search.
Listing courtesy of
Paul Hallenbeck Real Estate Rh
Scan code to view online.
- Year Built1985
- Lot Acres1.63
- ExteriorT-111, Wood
- RoofingFiberglass Shingles
- HeatingBaseboards, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall Unit(s), Zoned
- ExteriorDeck, Landscaped, Outside Lighting
- InteriorElectric Dryer Connection, Electric Stove Connection, Icemaker Connection, Sliding Glass Doors, Washer Connection, Walk-In Closets
- ViewLake Or River, Park-Like
- Floor CoveringsCeramic Tile, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wood
- DistrictMillbrook Central
- HighMillbrook High School
- Cable Available
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Satellite Dish
Location: 46 Patricia Lane, Stanford, NY 12514
Calculate your monthly mortgage payments
Your est. payment is: —/month
Disclaimer: This tool is based on home value, interest rate, and an estimated local property tax rate of 1.9%. Actual rate or taxes assessed may vary.