Fantastic multi-family opportunity, with 2 separate homes, both duplexes (4 units in total) on one .59 acre lot minutes away from downtown Great Barrington, Stockbridge, Lenox, Kripalu, Tanglewood and all the the natural beauty, culture, cuisine and adventure of the Berkshires. The front house (#392) was built approx. 1900 with both units being substantially updated in 2016/17. The rear house (#394) was built in the late 1800s and has also been extensively updated and is done in a high peak roof ”Swiss-esque”/Gothic Revival style. The property also has a separate, common backyard with shed, perennial gardens, fruit trees with distant views of the surrounding mountains, great for gardening, play and relaxing.
- Year Built1900
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Ceramic, Wood
- Full Baths5
- 3/4 Baths1
- 1/2 Baths1
- ElementaryMuddy Brook Reg.
- MiddleMonument Valley Reg.
- HighMonument Mountain
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (32.95 mi)62 reviews
- Metro North Commuter RR (31.97 mi)4 reviews
- Amtrak (33.4 mi)17 reviews
- Berkshire Medical Center (15.4 mi)25 reviews
- Austen Riggs Center (3.32 mi)2 reviews
- Columbia Memorial Health (21.12 mi)23 reviews
- Pleasant and Main (0.25 mi)151 reviews
- Brick House Pub (0.08 mi)94 reviews
- Prairie Whale (3.88 mi)294 reviews