In 1886 Westinghouse electrified the town of Great Barrington from a small location on Bridge St. Today Powerhouse Square offers luxury condominiums in a prime downtown location. Enjoy all that Great Barrington and the Berkshires have to offer without any of the hassle of maintaining a home. Walk to restaurants, shopping, theatre, hiking and even the bus stop if you don’t want to drive from NYC or Boston. Brand new units with high-end finishes, individual HVAC, laundry in unit, elevator, security and storage. Walk downstairs for groceries or lunch at the Berkshire Co-op Market.
- StyleMulti-Level, Other
- Year Built2019
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Wood
- Full Baths1
- ElementaryMuddy Brook Reg.
- MiddleW.E.B. DuBois Middle School
- HighMonument Mountain
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (36.49 mi)65 reviews
- Metro North Commuter RR (28.1 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (45.64 mi)49 reviews
- Berkshire Medical Center (19.27 mi)25 reviews
- Austen Riggs Center (6.68 mi)2 reviews
- Northern Dutchess Hospital (33.39 mi)28 reviews