IDYLLIC WEST CORNWALL COMPOUND – This classic West Cornwall country estate is now for sale. The 11.57-acre parcel, which abuts conservation land, is landscaped with mature plantings and gardens and has stone patios, and an outdoor fireplace. The 1750â€™s home with 2 fireplaces and 1 woodstove has 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths as well as 1 half bath. Exposed antique wood framing and flooring exemplifies the charm and craftsmanship of this authentic country home. Also included on the property is a large one-bedroom guest cottage with an exquisite great room with imported antique English paneling and fireplace. An art studio and a three-car garage complete the property. A scenic drive from the shopping and entertainment in Kent, Litchfield, Salisbury, Sharon, and the Southern Berkshires. Cornwall itself is home to great local skiing at Mohawk Ski Area, hiking, biking, and gorgeous views at Mohawk State Forest, scenic Cream Hill Lake, incredible Housatonic River fly fishing, & the famous Cornwall Covered Bridge.
- NeighborhoodWest Cornwall
- Year Built1740
- Floor Coverings
- 1/2 Baths1
- BasementHatchway Access
- ElementaryCornwall Consol.
- Metro North Commuter RR (11.79 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (45.63 mi)96 reviews
- Union Station (35.18 mi)49 reviews
- Sharon Hospital (6.82 mi)14 reviews
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (12.55 mi)15 reviews
- New Milford Hospital (20.65 mi)14 reviews
- RSVP (0.77 mi)23 reviews
- Mountainside Cafe (4.31 mi)102 reviews
- Morgan's Restaurant (7.05 mi)16 reviews