One level living in the heart of the Beautiful Berkshires. A hidden gem in Great Barrington MA on 1+ acre in the Hamlet of Housatonic MA. Enjoy a private peaceful backyard sitting on the expansive 50′ deck under two remote control sunsetter retractable awnings. Southern exposure with raised flower beds, cherry & peach trees, privacy arborvitae, plus a fertilized and tilled garden. Post & Beam shed. Lovingly remodeled home in 2020 with Cambria quartz countertops & newer appliances,. EnSuite Master bedroom. Gorgeous original Maplewood floors. Roof & Furnace 2006. Huge basement with endless possibilities. Wood fireplace & wood stove both have permits. Book your showing time in 15min time slots during Fri 5/14 2pm-5pm and Sat 5/15 11am-2pm only. No showings Sun/Mon 5/16 & 5/17.
- Year Built2006
- Floor CoveringsLaminate, Wood
- Full Baths2
- ElementaryMuddy Brook Reg.
- MiddleW.E.B. DuBois Middle School
- HighMonument Mountain
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (32.77 mi)62 reviews
- Metro North Commuter RR (31.6 mi)4 reviews
- Amtrak (33.22 mi)17 reviews
- Berkshire Medical Center (15.81 mi)25 reviews
- Columbia Memorial Health (20.52 mi)23 reviews
- Austen Riggs Center (3.92 mi)2 reviews
- Pleasant and Main (0.52 mi)152 reviews
- Brick House Pub (0.59 mi)94 reviews
- Prairie Whale (3.76 mi)294 reviews