A charming 1875 building in the middle of Great Barrington with endless potential for commercial, residential or live/work mixed use, offices, etc. Great visibility to anyone shopping, living or dining downtown, frontage on Elm Street, and the entrance to the Triplex parking lot with two parking spaces. Newer boiler and A/C on the first floor. With 14 spacious light-filled rooms and three baths, this is a terrific opportunity for anyone to create offices to work remotely from or move a business to. It would also make a wonderful downtown residence. It is ideally located for a bed and breakfast, restaurant, office, mixed-use or for showroom space.
- Year Built1875
- Floor CoveringsLaminate, Wood
- Full Baths2
- 1/2 Baths1
- ElementaryMuddy Brook Reg.
- MiddleW.E.B. DuBois Middle School
- HighMonument Mountain
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (36.33 mi)65 reviews
- Metro North Commuter RR (28.26 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (45.76 mi)49 reviews
- Berkshire Medical Center (19.11 mi)25 reviews
- Austen Riggs Center (6.53 mi)2 reviews
- Northern Dutchess Hospital (33.47 mi)28 reviews