This sweet former farmhouse on ‘The Hill’ in Great Barrington has a studio building in the backyard that makes for a great summer office, artists studio or guest space. An addition was added in 2000 creating a first floor bath, laundry and back porch, along with opening up and renovating the kitchen. The den could be transformed into a first floor bedroom suite. There are four small bedrooms tucked under the eaves on the second floor along with a second full bath. Perfectly livable as is or an opportunity for more renovation. Walkable to both downtown and Lake Mansfield; a very charming home and property in a beautiful, friendly, coveted neighborhood. Very easy to show.
- StyleNE Farmhouse
- Year Built1856
- Floor CoveringsWood
- Full Baths2
- ElementaryMuddy Brook Reg.
- MiddleW.E.B. DuBois Middle School
- HighMonument Mountain
- Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station (36.09 mi)65 reviews
- Metro North Commuter RR (28.36 mi)4 reviews
- Union Station (46.01 mi)49 reviews
- Berkshire Medical Center (19 mi)25 reviews
- Austen Riggs Center (6.44 mi)2 reviews
- Northern Dutchess Hospital (33.42 mi)28 reviews