Elyse’s Country Journal – June 13, 2013 – HarneyRE – Salisbury, CT
Salisbury and the surrounding communities of northwestern Connecticut offer a wide range of unparalleled opportunities. Please enjoy Elyse’s Country Journal, published weekly on Wednesday. Elyse’s hope is that it will help open up a new perspective of our area.
- Music Mountain opens its 84th Season on Sunday, June 16, at 3 PM with Matt Haimovitz playing the Cello and Geoffrey Burleson at the Piano. Order your tickets online at musicmountain.org. or call 860-824-7126.
- Summer Portals is celebrating 10 years of concerts at The Hotchkiss School in Lakeville. The Concerts with a View, free to the public, will take place from June 24 to July 20. The 10th Anniversary Celebration takes place July 5 at 6 PM. All are welcome. For information regarding the concerts, go to firstname.lastname@example.org. or Hotchkissportals.org.
- All animal lovers! Come to the Opening of a new Pet Store in Millerton at 1 PM on Saturday, June 22. Swim, fly, crawl — Pet*topia has them all! Location is 17 North Center Street right in town. RIBBON CUTTING takes place at 1 PM. Pet*topia will be carrying live animals, food, toys, accessories — and services such as basic grooming, pet sitting, and educational experiences.
- On June 29 from 10 AM to 2 PM, the Friends of the Scoville Library will hold a book sale featuring fiction, biography, cookbooks, gardening books, great selections for children, and much more. Enter through Scoville Memorial Library Wardell Community Room adjacent to the library’s parking lot.
- SAVE THE DATE and Set Sail with Habitat! Wine & Beer Tasting to benefit Habitat for Humanity takes place Saturday, July 13, from 5:30 to 8:00 PM at the Boathouse at Salisbury School, Canaan Road in Salisbury.